Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Hyperbaric Chamber
- 46″ in diameter 8.5′ in length
- The opening is large enough to add a stretcher for easy access (not sold by Summit to Sea)
- For added safety, has redundant (2) high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Double vent system for safely achieving maximum pressure
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for 2-3 people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Weighs approximately 55 pounds
- One auxiliary valve
- Two large viewing windows
- Includes an elevated platform
- Carrying case
- Stretcher is not included
- Unique design, US Patent Pending #62836935
Shipping cost: $450
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.