Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Plus Hyperbaric Chamber
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Comes with redundant compressors (4) for added safety
- An air relief valve is provided at each end of the chamber
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds
- Two auxiliary valves
- Two large viewing windows
- Carrying case
- Four high-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Unique design, US Patent Pending #62836935
Shipping cost: $500.00
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.