Summit to Sea Dive Hyperbaric Chamber
- 33″ in diameter and 90″ in length
- For added safety, has redundant (2) high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Double vent system for safely achieving maximum pressure
- Internal gauge
- One auxiliary valve
- Two viewing windows
- Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle for stabilization
- Foam mat
- External frame
- Carry case
Shipping cost: $250
©2019 Summit To Sea, LLC. All rights reserved.
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.