Summit to Sea Military Dive Hyperbaric Chamber
- 33″ in diameter
- 90″ in length
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- One auxiliary valve
- Two viewing windows
- Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
- Frame is included with purchase
- Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Carrying case
- Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Grand Dive, plus in-line air filtration
- Optional foam mat with rounded bottom available for $350
Shipping cost: $200
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.