In 2015 Classic Hyperbaric’s saw a need for a simple-to-use and patient friendly monoplace and two person mobile chamber. Part of the design criteria was high-quality chamber could be custom fabricated at a reasonable cost and individualized for each persons needs, so treatment could be more affordable and easily available to those who needed it. You can purchase and install yourself up to 8 different relief valves from 1.6 ATA to 3.0 ATA
HBOT Can Treat
TBI, Stroke, Lyme Disease, Diabetic Wounds, and More
Discounts & Specials
We offer monthly specials and discounts for military and first responders
Healthier with every breath
- Will serve users for years with minimum running costs and maintenance.
- Delivers amazing results really fast and lets you make every therapy session count.
- Is intended for people of all ages, to make them feel stronger, healthier, more energized and free of pain.
- Worldwide accepted non-medical equipment, affordable price range.
- All necessary certifications issued and available.
- The door is pressure-sealed, no hinges or other closing mechanism that could be subject to pressure load stress.
- Anti-friction bearings permit easy door slide movement by hand.
- Anti-bacterial leather like interior.
- High quality resin fiber loop mattress and pillow – 90% of the core material is air to help dissipate heat and moisture generated by the body during therapy. Allows good ventilation through the entire chamber. It also helps keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. – Made in Japan.